Benjamin J. Clary
A.I.N.S., President, Owner
More About Ben
Graduated from Dunlap High School, Dunlap, IL.
Graduated from University of IL with an AG Leadership and Education Degree.
Employed for ten years by the largest crop insurance producer for the State of Illinois in the Risk Management field, being responsible for education and supervising over 250 agents located in Illinois. Prior to that he was responsible for the agents in the States of Indiana and Ohio.
Ben joined Green Farm Management Service, Inc. in 2014 and is currently enrolled in courses for the Accredited Farm management (A.F.M.) designation through the American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers. He is a Real Estate Broker and Insurance Broker for the State of Illinois, Indiana, and Iowa.
- Associate in General Insurance (A.I.N.S.)
- Illinois Real Estate Broker
- Illinois Insurance Broker
- AG Land Management I (part of Accredited Farm Management designation)
- CPCU (Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters)
Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (IPMR)
Legends at the Ballpark